This Thursday, May 4, at 11:00am Eastern/15:00 GMT, our CEO Nina Dudnik will be on a panel at the World Economic Forum on Africa.
The panel, “African-led Health Systems,” will address how Africa can move towards medical solutions that will meet the needs of its growing population. Nina will be discussing the importance of strengthening local capacity for research.
The panel also includes:
- Francis Collins, Director of the National Institutes of Health
- Aaron Motsoaledi, South Africa’s Minister of Health
- Ed Whiting, Chief of Staff at the Wellcome Trust
- Jürgen Brokatzky-Geiger, Global Head, Corporate Responsibility, Novartis International AG
- Muntaqa Umar-Sadiq, CEO of the Private Sector Health Alliance of Nigeria
You can live-stream the panel below! Video will also be available after the panel concludes.
Share this Post