100 universities. 39 developing countries. 347 tons of lab equipment.
Looking at these numbers made possible by the Seeding Labs community, only one word can sum them up: gratitude.
Allow us to take a moment to express our appreciation for you. Because today we are celebrating Gratitude Tuesday, the Seeding Labs version of Giving Tuesday.
With a shipment to the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador, Seeding Labs has now helped 100 universities expand their research and teaching capacities.
With a foundation of Instrumental Access equipment, scientists in developing countries are more prepared to take the lead solving their countries’ most pressing issues.
Without you, 100 university partners would still be a dream. So thank you…
- The individuals who have supported our mission with gifts, fundraisers, and monthly donations, all of which make Seeding Labs stronger and sustainable. Your generosity fuels our work.
- Equipment donors who put donating instruments first to support scientific progress in developing countries. Your efforts to prioritize placing your equipment with Instrumental Access is making a difference for global science.
- Employees and champions at our corporate partners, who support our mission in every aspect, from donations to knowledge sharing. Your commitment to our mission is inspiring.
- Volunteers who share their resources, connections, and expertise across our international network of science advocates. You move our day-to-day work forward and maximize the impact of Instrumental Access.
- The global community of scientists in developing countries—the heart and soul of what we do. Your dedication to creating a new future for the millions of people in your communities inspires us all to support the next 100 institutions!
Photo at top: Thanks to the support of the entire Seeding Labs community, faculty and students at the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador received a shipment of lab equipment in 2022! This Instrumental Access shipment marks the 100th university supported by Seeding Labs and you!