Donate Your Equipment
Your surplus equipment can change the world.
Can you meet our urgent equipment needs?
This is just the tip of the iceberg.
If you have equipment that can be used in a university lab, we probably know a lab that needs it! And you can be sure we'll follow up to share the impact you're making on global science.
- Balances (Analytical)
- Grinders / Homogenizers
- Water Purification Systems
- Cell Counters
- Electrophoresis Systems
- Microplate readers
- PCR Machines, Real-time
How to Donate: 3 Easy Steps
Step 1: Assess
- Ensure equipment is fully functional, still serviceable, and has not been customized
- Then view our equipment donation checklist
Step 2: Inventory
- Complete this Donation Inquiry Form
- Upon receipt, we will review. If your equipment is suitable for donation, we will prepare an equipment release for you to be jointly signed by you and Seeding Labs
Step 3: Prepare
- You have received the completed equipment release, approved donation items list, and shipping instructions
- Make sure your equipment is safe to handle and decontaminated
- Pack equipment and arrange for shipment to us
“Your donation of equipment lets us know that there are those who will stand with us in the face of even the greatest challenges.”
—Dr. Gama Bandawe
Instrumental Access 2018 Awardee
Malawi University of Science & Technology