Donate Your Equipment
Your surplus equipment can change the world.
Can you meet our urgent equipment needs?
You can make a global impact by helping to fully equip our Instrumental Access 2018 awardees. We urgently need:
- PCR machines
- Water purification units
- -80C freezers
- Gel documentation systems
- UV/Vis spectrophotometers
- Freeze dryers
- Microplate readers
This is just the tip of the iceberg.
If you have equipment that can be used in a university lab, we probably know a lab that needs it!
How to donate:
Step 1: Assess
- Ensure equipment is fully functional, still serviceable, and has not been customized
- Then view our equipment donation checklist
Step 2: Inventory
Step 3: Prepare
- Make sure your equipment is safe to handle (decontaminated)
- Pack equipment for shipment to us
“Your donation of equipment lets us know that there are those who will stand with us in the face of even the greatest challenges.”
—Dr. Gama Bandawe
Instrumental Access 2018 Awardee
Malawi University of Science & Technology
Share this page